Most Important ReactJS Interview Questions
While in the previous articles, we have presented you important interview questions on HTML5, in this article we help you with important interview questions on ReactJS for hiring a front-end developer.
1. What is a Virtual DOM? How is it different from Real DOM?
2. What is JSX? Is it a must for working in React?
3. What is a state in React and how is it used?
4. What is arrow function in React? How is it used?
5. What are the different phases in the life cycle of a React component?
6. List some advantages of ReactJS ?
7. What is the difference between State and props in ReactJs?
8. What do you understand by mixin or higher order components in React?
9. How is React different from angular and VUE JS?
A good mix of both technical skills and behavioral traits like emotional intelligence, team building and conflict resolution skills is what make a well rounded candidate. Assess your candidate’s soft skills by incorporating situation judgement and behavioral questions in your interview process.
Before you invite your candidates for an onsite interview, make sure that you spend your time on the right candidates. Gain better insights and a holistic picture of a candidate’s knowledge and potential on the domain skills with the help of a professional online assessment platform.
This pre-hire test is designed by our industrial experts for hiring software developers with 0-4 years of experience.