If you are wondering what exactly a Talent Assessment Software is all about, how does it help to ease the process the finding the top talent, you’ve landed on the right article.
In this article we shall explain:
- What is a Talent Assessment Software
- Why is a Talent Assessment Software Required
- Essential Features
- Use Cases Of Talent Assessment Software
- Talent Assessment Software vs Traditional Recruitment Techniques
- Business Benefits
What is a Talent Assessment Software?
A Talent Assessment Software is a standardized tool for gathering data to assess and validate a candidate’s ability to perform on a job. Talent Assessment Softwares are aimed at save the time, hiring costs, and reduce the burden of recruiters and hiring managers. They aid in assessing the analytical and logical ability, hard skills, soft skills, psychometry and domain knowledge of the candidates.
Why a Talent Assessment Software is required?
An organization may receive n number of applications for a given job role.
But since it is not possible to invite all the applicants for an on site personal interview, a Talent Assessment Software is used as a screening tool to filter the candidates by assessing the skill and behavioral fit of the candidates.
As soon as the candidates complete the assessment, Xobin assessment software instantly generates the objective score with a comprehensive assessment report helping the hiring managers to make data driven hiring decisions.
The hiring manager can access the reports on the dashboard from the other end.
The assessment test report generates a SWOT analysis of a candidate’s performance
Essential Features Of Talent Assessment Software
An ideal talent assessment software should be designed to solve the major recruitment challenges of the hiring manager and also provide enhanced experience to the candidates. Here are the top concerns that are a assessment software has to cater :
- A Reliable True Score
- User Friendly Interface
- Prevent Malpractices and ensure fairness in the assessment
- 360-degree assessment solution
- Safe and secured means to collect candidate data
Here are the top features of Xobin talent assessment software
Who can use a Talent Assessment Software?
Startups have zero tolerance for complexities and need a all-in-one solution for their assessment needs. Any startup that signs up for a recruitment and/or an assessment software have expect a decent ROI out of the software. At Xobin, we understand these concerns built the product with a user-friendly interface, customized assessment solutions exclusive for startups. Our psychometric and behavioral fit assessments can predict if the candidate can adapt to the
Enterprises have assessment requirements for various job roles at different levels. An assessment software that provides a 360-degree assessment solution is the ideal choice.
Use Cases Of Assessment Softwares For Enterprises
- Campus Hiring: For campus hiring, a talent assessment software need to be highly robust to assess multiple candidates at once and also to figure-out the organizational or ‘culture-fit’ of the candidates.
- Lateral Hiring: Enterprises also hire laterally for mid-senior level executives. In such a case the assessment platform need to have pre-built assessments with higher levels of difficulty and customization options.
- Learning and Development: Organizations foster learning and development culture among existing employees and also for training new hires. So, an assessment platform typically has 3 major requirements with regards to L&D.
- Assessments To Identify The Training Needs
- Assessments To Training Effectiveness
- To Build Synergistic teams with the help of Behavioral and Psychometric Assessments
4. Succession Planning
Skill assessments and psychometric assessments help the Compensation and Benefits managers with data-driven decision to advance the career progression for High performing employees (called HiPo employees).
When organizations have a huge requirement for manpower, they approach recruitment consultancies that are specialized in sourcing and building a talent pipeline. But in most cases, recruitment consultancies do not have proper check gates to evaluate candidates and end up bombarding organizations with just raw candidates from their database without clearly analyzing the organization’s requirements. This process end up straining the business relationship between the organization and the recruitment consultancy.
Hence a talent assessment software with customized assessment solutions will help the recruitment agencies to conduct basic screening tests and culture-fit tests before recommending the candidates to the organization thereby enhancing the quality of their talent pipeline.
Talent Assessment Software v/s Traditional Recruitment
Business Benefits of a Talent Assessment Software
The ultimate goal of incorporating a talent assessment software is to reap benefits for the organization.
Here are the top business benefits our customers claim to have made on using Xobin Talent Assessment Software
Human resources isn’t a thing we do. It’s the thing that runs our business -Steve Wynn
Hire only those employees who believe in your organization’s vision and adapt to your culture. Gain first-hand insights of your potential hires using Xobin Assessment Software.for a 14-day FREE trial. Get a personalized demo from us today!